Information for Current Patients
How to access Questcare during the COVID-19 surge.
Every Questcare Medical Clinic location is a primary care clinic designed to offer advanced treatment using state-of-the-art technology, while maintaining the comfortable small-town feel so many of our patients grew up with. When patients visit a Questcare family medicine doctor, they can expect high-quality care as well as the ultimate in convenience. Here is some general information we hope you find helpful:
- After-hours, weekends, and holidays: For life-threatening emergencies, please call 911. For routine issues such as prescriptions, referrals and second opinions about ongoing care, please call during normal business hours. We will take a message about non-urgent issues for assistance the next business day.
- Appointments: Same-day appointments are usually available. You may schedule appointments online or by phone.
- At your visit: Please bring your photo ID, insurance card, co-pay and medications.
- Patient Portal: Communicate with your physician’s office and access records using the Patient Portal.
- Cancellations and missed appointments: We understand appointments sometimes need to be canceled. Please call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel and reschedule.
- We accept most major insurance plans. Please contact your provider to verify you are in-network.
- Privacy Statement: Click here to view our Privacy Policies.
Questions About Your Bill
For billing inquiries, please contact Intermedix at (888) 801-8466.